Tissue Regeneration Specialist, Surgical and Sports Medicine
Home Based Telecommute - US,
Job Req code: 938
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
Organogenesis is seeking successful Surgical Sales Representatives to sell Organogenesis biologic products for surgical applications, to multiple specialties, within their assigned territory through: 1) Identifying business opportunities, effective sales planning and sales plan execution 2) Effective clinical selling and sales execution, to include conducting sales presentations to surgeons and a variety of other customers/stakeholders, product evaluation, account enablement and product installation 3) Territory management, to include surgical case coverage, account servicing & troubleshooting, planning and implementation of business development initiatives, and 4) Meeting all administrative and performance requirements of the job. This position reports the Regional Sales Manager.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect and Target: Identify, qualify and gain access to high-gain, revenue-driving customers.
- Lead Management: Generate leads through research, referrals and trade shows; utilize and close productive leads.
- Sales Planning & Plan Execution:
- Objective Setting: Set 30-60-90-day sales objectives.
- Sales Planning: Plan daily/weekly sales & service activity based on 30-60-90-day sales objectives; Effectively execute plan
- Call Planning: Plan & effectively prepare for all individual sales calls.
2.Selling & Sales Execution:
- Apply selling skills and consultative sales techniques, along with product/clinical/economic expertise and appropriate selling resources to make effective sales presentations to appropriate clinical, non-clinical and economic customers to include, but not limited to Spine, Sports Medicine, General Orthopedic, Foot & Ankle, General and Plastic Surgeons, OR staff & management, Supply Chain/Materials management, physician office personnel.
- Drive product evaluations and approvals (e.g. VAC process) and actively shepherd the sales enablement process.
- Effectively & compliantly utilize value resources such as clinical specialists/experts, customer service, consignment and product storage equipment to support the sales process and the customer.
- On-Board new accounts effectively by conducting in-services, and by overseeing the ordering, shipping and receiving of product.
- In-Surgery: As needed, attend surgical cases to support surgeon and staff in safe and effective utilization of product.
- Oversee, facilitate and troubleshoot implementation of pricing, contracting and reimbursement of products in accounts.
- Actively maintain and grow relationships with customers and network in accounts.
- Effectively employing strategies and practices to maintain, support, protect and grow business with existing customers/existing accounts (while pursuing business opportunities with new customers/new accounts.
- Business Development:
- Target, plan and execute local educational/promotional speaker programs; conduct post-event follow up.
- Work with marketing to suggest potential specialty-specific KOL candidates for regional/national speakers.
- Regional Meeting & Tradeshows: identification & prioritization of all regional tradeshows; effective attendance/sales support; effective follow up of leads.
- Troubleshoot product ordering, shipping, delivery, invoicing and contracting issues.
4.Performance & Administrative Requirements:
- Achieve assigned territory sales quotas.
- Successfully complete all training and developmental assignments.
- Effectively utilize sales resources such as Organogenesis Surgical and Sports Medicine Sales Portal, CRM, sales analytics tools and sales reports.
- Policies: Adherence to company compliance/credentialing requirements and to company policies & procedures.
- Reporting: Compile and submit reporting requirements including timely & accurate sales activity and expense reporting.
- Responsible for ensuring that all internal controls activities are completed in full compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- PO & Inventory management: Timely delivery and reconciliation of outstanding PO’s; Manage OI-owned field inventory (e.g. consignment requirements & audits, product storage requirements, etc.); As needed, compliantly conduct product transfers & returns.
- Vendor Credentialing: Maintain access to all accounts through timely completion/submission of all account credentialing requirements.
- Company-sponsored meetings & events: Attend and participate in company meetings and events such as sales meetings, training events and local/regional/national tradeshows, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in science related field preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of outside sales experience required. Experience in biologics or medical device preferred.
- Proven track record of successful sales in surgical call points.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!