Customer Service Account Specialist (Remote to Start)
Job Req code: 916
Category: Customer Service
Organogenesis corporate headquarters is located in Canton, Massachusetts, including manufacturing, R&D, customer service, reimbursement and other corporate teams supporting our full range of products. We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
This individual will maintain the customer master record, create/update accounts that submit new contracts, and maintain our hospital chain and GPO contracts to update our customer accounts accordingly. The hours for this position are Monday - Friday from 9:30am-6:00pm.
- Handle all incoming standard Direct Purchase Agreements and work with customer and sales representatives to gather all necessary paperwork.
- Create new customer accounts.
- Obtain signatures on agreements.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, Sales Representatives and other internal departments
- Responsible for adherence to all SOPs, protocols, policies, regulatory requirements and cGMPs (current Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Work with internal departments on special hospital chain or GPO contracts.
- Monitor customers that opt in or out of any special hospital chain or GPO contracts and update their accounts as necessary.
- Maintain the customer master record.
- Understand steps needed to resolve problems as they relate to day to day processes.
- Keep management informed of potential issues.
- Sales rep training/meetings/calls as needed/instructed by management.
- Other duties as needed and assigned by management.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years' customer service or relevant experience
- Familiarity with contracts
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, especially in the medical device, biotechnology or healthcare industries
- Flexibility in daily work schedule to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Ability to investigate problems related to price discrepancies.
- Ability to process all reporting timely and accurately.
- Ability to identify issues and provide solutions to management.
- Outstanding call handling, verbal and written communication skills
- Technologically savvy - familiarity with Microsoft Office and Excel are required, Microsoft Dynamics AX (ERP) knowledge a plus
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking competence with the ability to perform effectively and accurately under strict deadlines
- Superior problem resolution skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with management, fellow team members and personnel of all departments
- Dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service to both customers and outside sales force
- Motivated by a desire to improve both self and departmental functioning and quality through ongoing growth, development and a commitment to excellence.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Sedentary work for primarily involves sitting/standing.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!