Facilities Maintenance Technician I
Job Req code: 914
Organogenesis corporate headquarters is located in Canton, Massachusetts, including manufacturing, R&D, customer service, reimbursement and other corporate teams supporting our full range of products. We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician I performs preventive maintenance and repairs on all systems and equipment at the OI Facilities. Assists other technicians with equipment repair and participate in 24/7 on call support and off-hours alarm response. Support cGMP Production maintenance requests and Facilities requests in office areas of the buildings.
- Responsible for the operation, preventive maintenance and applicable required repairs on all Utilities, Systems and equipment at the OI Facilities.
- Perform data entry in software systems
- 24/7 on call support and Off hour alarm response.
- Support cGMP Production maintenance requests
- Develop and manage Purchase Orders
- Office relocations, painting and refurbishment
- Escort vendors performing service on Utilities, Systems and Equipment
- Follow cGMP Standard Operating procedures while performing maintenance activities
- Supporting Facilities requests in office areas of the buildings.
- Overtime is required periodically.
- Additional responsibilities as needed per the demands of the Facilities Maintenance group
Preferred Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability for proper Time management
- Ability to work independently or in a group at times.
- Customer service
- Good communication skills
- Frequently is required to stand and talk or hear; and walk or sit
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Regularly lift and/or move tools, materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds
- Medium work - exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently or an amount greater than negligible and up to 10 pounds constantly to move objects. Physical demand requirements are in excess of these for Light Work.
- Frequently around loud noises
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts
- Frequently exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!