Credit and Collection Specialist III
Job Req code: 900
Organogenesis corporate headquarters is located in Canton, Massachusetts, including manufacturing, R&D, customer service, reimbursement and other corporate teams supporting our full range of products. We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
The Credit and Collections Analyst III initiates and follows sound credit and collection procedures to support sales growth while protecting the Company's investment in accounts receivable. This position reviews aging reports, makes collection calls, researches, and resolves account discrepancies, releases sales orders, monitors accounts for modification to credit lines or terms, and general accounts receivable clerical duties.
- Verify trade references, review credit bureau reports, and establish appropriate credit limits
- Proactively work to keep credit limits and terms appropriate
- Communicate with customers regarding their credit terms, and credit limit.
- Systematic daily collection calls to customers for past-due invoices and short-payments
- Research and resolve invoice disputes and short payments
- Analyze accounts receivable and release sales orders on hold
- Make payment arrangements with customers
- Partner with sales and customer service to resolve customer credit and collection issues
- Interface with outside agencies or parties to assist with collections
- Keep detailed collection notes
- Various A/R related duties may include but are not limited to: Process customer billings, credit, and debit memos.
- Post customer payments. Issue monthly customer statements.
- Assist accounting department where needed. Assist with annual audit.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships with customers and colleagues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent required
3-5 years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of college education and experience required
Proficiency in current credit and collection practices
Excellent skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook
Experience with ERP software (Microsoft Dynamics 365 a plus)
Experience with commercial collections calls on past due accounts required
Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
Remaining in a stationary position, often sitting for long periods of time
Reading a computer monitor
Operating office equipment including computer, desk phone, copy machine, scanner, printer, postage machine
No adverse environment conditions expected
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!