Dynamics CRM Application Architect
Home Based Telecommute - US,
Job Req code: 899
Category: Information Technology
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
The Dynamics CRM Application Architect is a critical member of the Informatics & Applications team and will manage Organogenesis’ CRM/CE solutions. The Dynamics CRM Application Architect directly supports our Sales and Benefit Verification teams. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to comprehend business process and content, while also having technical skills to design and configure appropriate technical solutions. This position is a remote position and reports to the Associate Director, Informatics & Applications.
- Design, development, implementation, and maintenance of 3 custom LOB applications on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 platform.
- Directs and manages our CRM Offshore Development Team.
- Performs complex business and systems analysis work; conducts requirements. gathering/analysis via information gathering sessions with business users and technical staff. Develop supporting process flows.
- Analyses existing business processes and recommends process improvements.
- Builds and implements new solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/CE.
- Provides data expertise and consulting related to reporting and analytics.
- Consult with and mentor business users to improve adoption and efficient use of all systems related to job functions.
- Create and manage workflows in CRM/CE as they pertain to business process.
- Assist in the evaluation of third-party tools for feasibility and impact to the business.
- Design and implement integrations between CRM and external systems.
- Assists business team in the creation of requirements documentation that can include use cases, process flows, and system interface diagrams.
- Communicates effectively with business users on the status of enhancements and projects.
- Performs related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in IT or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience in IT.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 for Retail on premise, and migrating to Dynamics 365 for Retail in the cloud is preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working on projects or programs related to Microsoft CRM on-premises.
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior experience as a Business Analyst / Solution Architect.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CE is a plus.
- Experience working with SSIS/SSRS is a plus.
- Experience working in HIPAA regulated environment is a plus.
- Flexible and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a deadline focused environment, and consistently produce deliverables within agreed upon timelines.
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently & on multiple projects against deadlines.
- Repetitive motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Remaining in a sitting position for long periods of time.
- This position works in an office environment.
- No adverse environmental conditions.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!