Material Handler I (pay starts at $20/hour, commensurate with experience)
Job Req code: 888
Category: Distribution and Warehouse
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing. We offer a strong benefits package, opportunities for growth, and the chance to contribute to our mission: to provide an integrated portfolio of healing solutions that improve lives while lowering the overall cost of health care.
The Material Handler II position performs the following, but not limited to receiving, warehousing, labeling incoming materials, product returns, and data entry processes for the facility. The Material Handler ensures that the daily responsibilities get completed efficiently.
- Receives and labels incoming material.
- Delivers materials to internal customers.
- Generate labels for finished product.
- Product labeling and packaging
- Assist in the daily scheduling of activities.
- Prepare and package outbound shipments.
- Print and prepare documentation.
- Complete cycle counts and inventory checks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Verify product descriptions, status, and quantities.
- Maintain a clean organized workplace.
- Provide support to co-workers and other departments as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Flexibility for occasional holiday work is required (estimated to be 3-4 holidays/per year, subject to holiday pay and eligible for OT)
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft office.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal are needed for interaction with internal department.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-3 Years of material handling experience
- Experience with ERP systems
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!