Job Req code: 883
Organogenesis corporate headquarters is located in Canton, Massachusetts, including manufacturing, R&D, customer service, reimbursement and other corporate teams supporting our full range of products. We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
The Credit Analyst imitates and follows sound research to protect the Company’s investment in Accounts Receivable.
**The hours for this position are Monday-Friday from 9:30AM - 6:30PM. Work will be performed remotely to start, with eventual transition back to the Canton office full time. **
- Process applications and credit inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist collectors with a Review and Release of Credit Hold Orders
- Backup for cash posting to ERP
- Back up for credit card posting to ERP
- Journal entries posting to the GL
- Invoice and statement requests from Customer Service and auditing firms
- Review Dun and Bradstreet reports for all new customers
- Other duties as needed
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships with customer and colleagues
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associates degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting 1-year prior experience
- One year of experience in a Finance or Accounting department.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with an ERP is a plus.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Remaining in a stationary position, often sitting for long periods of time
- Reading a computer monitor
- Operating office equipment including computer, desk phone, copy machine, scanner, printer, postage machine
- Office environment
- No adverse environment conditions expected
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!