Sales Training Manager
Home Based Telecommute - US,
Job Req code: 766
The Sales Training Manager (STM) position is dedicated to the training and development of Organogenesis Advanced Wound Care Tissue Regeneration Specialists (TRSs) and Tissue Regeneration Associates (TRAs). This includes newly hired TRS/As as well as tenured TRS/As who have had areas for development identified by their manager.
The STM has 3 major areas of responsibility:
- Facilitation & Formal Teaching/Training: The STM is responsible for conducting formal training to include virtual/ home study and on-site/HQ training facilitation and supervision
- In-Field Training and Development: In the TRS/As territory, STMs will conduct ride-alongs with new TRS/As to conclude their formal primary training continuum, as well as with tenured TRS/As, who, per their Regional Sales Manager and Area Director of Sales, require developmental focus in specific, targeted competencies.
- Special Projects: The STMs will have specific “Product Expert” assignments to keep training curriculum/content updated, and liaison responsibilities with designated cross-functional stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Reimbursement, Customer Service, Analytics, etc.) to maintain communication/collaboration and to appropriately implement their initiatives in Sales Training
Bachelor's Degree required.
Minimum 5 years in medical sales, with documented success of managing, maintaining and growing business in a territory in the account manager role.
Medical sales experience must include 2 years proven sales success in the Advanced Wound Care sales role.
Must possess extensive experience and significant expertise in each of the TRS role-essential competencies:
- Prospecting & Targeting, Sales Planning and Business Analysis
- Strong selling skills to include PSS Sales Model expertise
- Wound care clinical knowledge, Organogenesis product knowledge, competitive product knowledge
- Sales execution expertise to include approvals & enablement, reimbursement & health policy and selling into various sites of service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to teach (with potential to excel) via one-on one instruction/coaching, skill demonstration/modeling, group presentation skills and group facilitation skills (face-to-face and virtual).
This position will require approximately 66% travel.
This position reports to the Director of Sales Training and Development
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!