Key Account Manager
Home Based Telecommute - US,
Job Req code: 746
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for creating a competitive advantage to exceed OG revenue objectives with key customer interaction and pull through for the OG portfolio of products.
This position will support the Central area of the United States.
- Develop strategic account plans for sales maximizing Health System, Integrated Delivery Network, and GPO Contracted Opportunities
- Coordinate, lead, and oversee pull through execution of Health System, Integrated Delivery Network, and GPO Contracts
- Navigate large hospital systems through VAC, Supply Chain and Revenue Integrity
- Identify opportunities and provide strategical/tactical plans to open key markets
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with Key Account C-suite and administrative stakeholders for sustainable partnerships
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with key departments such as Sales, Marketing, Medical, Health Policy, Finance, etc.
- Support commercial plan of action with national management chains
- Provide feedback on current market trends, industry changes and business opportunities for growth
- BS/BA Degree required
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in Medical field with successful history in sales, management/leadership, key account management, or relevant experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Proficient analytical skills translating data into actionable insights for sales opportunities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships at all organizational levels
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in managing multiple projects locally, regionally, and nationally
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Travel requirements ~50-75%
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!