Regional Sales Manager - Advanced Wound Care
Home Based Telecommute - US,
Job Req code: 745
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
In this position, the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will maximize sales performance and generate sales to achieve forecasts and contribute to National goals within budget. Regional Sales Managers lead a team of sales professionals and are responsible for coaching and training, motivating, travel within the region, business development, and continually evaluating the progress and performance of their sales team.
- Create regional business sales plans and resource allocation.
- Monitors accounts, Sales Specialists, and regional performance indicators.
- Modifies plans and tactics on an on-going basis to achieve sales goals.
- Selects, trains, coaches, develops sales specialists for the region.
- Evaluates sales specialists call effectiveness and development needs and creates corrective plans.
- Manages territory adherence to regionally-developed budget.
- Plans, runs and participates in regional meetings and strategy sessions.
- Identifies and coaches potential managers at the sales level.
- Grows the business by assuring the development of new clients and penetrating current clients through their direct reports.
- Work with internal support teams to ensure strategies are executed at the territory level.
- Responsible for ensuring that all internal controls activities are completed in full compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Extensive travel at 50-75% with overnight travel between 3 and 12 days per month. Average Specialist contact – two per week.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in life sciences or related discipline required.
- 5+ years of direct selling experience with a minimum of two years in the wound care arena.
- 2+ years experience managing a sales team.
- Proven track record of accomplishment with device selling.
- Travel required. Ability to sit for long periods of time in a plane or car.
- Ability to work in a clinical environment such as a doctor’s office.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!