Manager, Sales Training
Home Based Telecommute - US,
Job Req code: 737
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
The Manager, Sales Training position is dedicated to all aspects of the delivery of training content and execution of training programs for sales-related individuals within AWC, Surgical & Sports Medicine and any future Organogenesis sales forces.
This individual will have primary responsibility for the effective implementation of all sales training content and for effective execution of all (formal & informal) training programs for field sales personnel – Directs and Distributors; AWC, Surgical & Sports Medicine, and any future sales verticals.
The Manager, Sales Training will work with the Director of Training and Development, with the Manager, Sales Learning, with Sales Training Managers, with Mentors & RSMs, and with a wide variety of cross-functional stakeholders, to insure optimal delivery of all elements of sales training, across the sales training continuum.
This position reports to the Director of Sales Training & Development.
- This individual will have direct supervisory responsibility for any individuals hired to support AWC training execution
- This individual will have dotted-line responsibility for the STMs in the aspects of training delivery (Sales school management, Teaching/Facilitation, TRS performance management, STM Field Rides)
Key Responsibilities (included not limited to the following areas:)
- Establishment & maintenance of the comprehensive Sales Training Calendar to accommodate training needs of all sales individuals & training continuums.
- Design and implementation/maintenance of Sales School Agendas for all sales training programs (AWC, Surgical; TRAs, TRSs & Distributor Reps; New Hire, advanced sales schools, etc.)
- Implementation of training curriculum & content into ACTO/LMS; Maintenance of LMS curriculum/content.
- Supervision & Management of training delivery (sales schools, etc.) by STMs and cross-functional stakeholders for each element of training within the training continuums to include:
- Assignment/Management of STM lead facilitators & faculty/guest speakers
- Home Study facilitation (AWC & S/SM Directs Primary Sales Training)
- Live/Virtual Training presentations/facilitation by STMs and cross-functional stakeholders (AWC & S/SM; Directs’ Primary & Advanced; Distributor training; Other training programs)
- On-Demand (e.g. ACTO, MedComm & Webinar) Training (AWC & S/SM)
- Mentors: Mentor Program, Mentor Training, Mentor coordination/assignments, Mentor week execution; Mentor compensation
- RSMs: RSM New Hire Onboarding; New Hire Training - RSM Week Execution
- STMs: STM Field Ride Execution
- Trainee/participant performance management communications (Learning progress oversight/report cards, Trainee counseling, RSM/ADS/HR communication)
- Delivery/Execution of Training/Learning at Sales meetings (e.g. Virtual Summer; NSM, New Product Launches, etc.)
- Oversight of ad-hoc/informal training (e.g. RSM special requests, etc.)
The following requirements must be met to be considered for the position of Manager, Sales Training:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of three years sales experience in Organogenesis TRS role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in training delivery (Combination Marketing, field sales trainer, mentor, HQ-based training, etc.)
- High level of competence required in:
- Teaching/Training – all aspects of curriculum design and of training facilitation/delivery
- Wound Care Clinical and Industry Knowledge
- Product knowledge; Strong knowledge of Organogenesis & competitive products
- Selling Skills & Sales Methodology (e.g. SPIN, PSS, Integrity, etc.)
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management (Administrative and organizational skills)
- Collaboration & Consensus Building
- e-technology (Microsoft office, Webinar, Online Applications/Platforms)
This position will require approximately 40% travel (for management/oversight of “in-house”/live” training delivery; periodically meeting with HQ-based cross-functional stakeholders; Team/Dept. meetings; large-scale sales meetings)
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!