Manager, Sales Learning
Home Based Telecommute - US,
Job Req code: 736
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
The Manager, Sales Learning position is dedicated to all aspects of creation & maintenance of curriculum and content used in the training of sales-related individuals within AWC, Surgical & Sports Medicine and any future Organogenesis sales forces.
This individual will have primary responsibility for the ideation, design, production, and maintenance of all curriculum and materials for training field sales personnel – Directs and Distributors; AWC, Surgical & Sports Medicine, and any future sales verticals.
The Manager, Sales Learning will work with the Director of Training and Development, with the Manager, Sales Training, with Sales Training Managers and with a wide variety of cross-functional stakeholders to insure optimal design/creation and maintenance of all formal sales training curricula and materials.
Key Responsibilities (but are not limited to the following areas)
- Maintenance and appropriate implementation of the sales competencies and sales competency model into sales training curriculum and content for all formal sales training programs and training meetings.
- Design and maintenance of training continuums for all sales roles (AWC, Surgical; TRAs, TRSs & Distributor Reps)
- Curriculum design for each element of training within the training continuums
- Informational Content & Associated Learning Materials for all sales force-related training
- Design, production & timely maintenance of effective and compliant informational content such as didactic presentations, videos, study guides & assessments.
- Creation and implementation of effective/optimal learning reinforcement modalities to include quizzes/assessments, workshops, simulations, role plays, etc.
- Effective and compliant integration of training technology platforms (e.g. ACTO, mTRAIN, ProProfs, Camtasia, etc.)
- Creation of sales learning continuing ed & engagement programs (e.g. messaging contests, etc.)
- Coordination of/Collaboration with STM product experts and cross-functional liaisons in creation of curriculum/content
- Collaboration with key stakeholders within various internal departments (Sales, Marketing, Medical/Clinical Affairs, Customer Service, Reimbursement, Compliance, KAM, BRM, Analytics, HR, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of three years sales experience in Organogenesis TRS role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in training design and delivery (Combination Marketing, field sales trainer, mentor, HQ-based training, etc.)
- High level of competence required in:
- Teaching/Training – all aspects of curriculum/content design and of training facilitation/delivery
- Business and Territory Management
- Wound Care Reimbursement & Health Policy
- Wound Care Clinical and Industry Knowledge
- Product knowledge; Strong knowledge of Organogenesis & competitive products
- Selling Skills & Sales Methodology (e.g. SPIN, PSS, Integrity, etc.)
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management (Administrative and organizational skills)
- Collaboration & Consensus Building
- e-technology (Microsoft office, Webinar, Online Applications/Platforms)
This position will require approximately 33% travel (for delivery of, or oversight of delivery of new “in-house”/live” training content; periodically meeting with HQ-based cross-functional stakeholders; Team/Dept. meetings; large-scale sales meetings)
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!