Job Req code: 720
Category: Distribution and Warehouse
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
Organogenesis corporate headquarters is located in Canton, Massachusetts, and we have an additional site in Norwood, Massachusetts. Our Canton location is the manufacturing site for PuraPly® AM (which heals acute and chronic wounds), and Apligraf® (for the treatment of surgical wounds). Our Norwood location manufactures ReNu® (offering regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties to create an environment that reduces pain) and NuCel® (which provides an enhanced environment for tissue growth, repair and healing). Canton is also the location for Customer Service, Reimbursement and other corporate teams, supporting our full range of products.
The Materials Handler reports to the Manager, Materials and Warehousing, and works a Monday-Friday schedule during regular business hours.
- Receives and labels incoming materials.
- Delivers materials to internal customers.
- Produce labels for finished products.
- Product labeling and packaging.
- Assist in the daily scheduling of activities.
- Prepare and package outgoing product shipments.
- Print and prepare documentation.
- Complete cycle counts and inventory checks in a timely and accurate manner
- Verify product descriptions, status and quantities.
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace.
- Provide support to co-workers and other departments as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent; 1 year related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn ERP systems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very strong attention to detail, with good computer skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, are needed for interaction with all department levels.
- Some holiday work may be required
- A pre-employment physical and lift test is required for this role, with the ability to safely lift 50 lbs.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!