Maintenance Tech III
La Jolla, CA
Job Req code: 716
Develop project goals, work plans, timelines, implementation strategies and evaluation methods. Schedules, executes and documents all preventive maintenance on all Process and Non- Process equipment and Utilities. Interacts with contractors for capitol improvements and repair. Monitors trends and reports on equipment status and condition through the automated building control system. Maintains spare parts inventory and performs required plumbing, electrical, boiler, utility and HVAC repair.
• Execute all preventive maintenance
• Trouble shoot and repair equipment and components
• Perform all required plumbing, electrical, boiler, utility, and HVAC repairs
• Off hour on-call rotation
• Ensuring that all work orders assigned to him/her are planned and completed as requested and returned, on a daily basis, with proper documentation.
• Requires the incumbent be an individual with the working skills and experience of a technician with excellent organization, documentation and communication skills.
• Plan, develop, implement and evaluate projects
• Required to be included in the mandatory on-call emergency rotation schedule.
• Familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) software.
• Performs other assignments as directed by manager or supervisor.
- Requires a high school diploma, equivalent or vocational/technical training
- Minimum of 4-8 years’ experience on a multidiscipline GMP maintenance team
- Licensed in one of the following maintenance trade: HVAC, Electrical, Refrigeration or Pipe-fitting
- Knowledge with electrical, plumbing, boiler and HVAC repair required
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of WFI, RODI, Clean Steam, Autoclaves, Glassware Washers, and Cold/Warm Rooms
- GMP and clean room experience a plus
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!