Director of Marketing Operations
Job Req code: 704
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others. Empowering Healing.
Under supervision of the Vice President, Marketing, the Director, Marketing position is responsible for assess capabilities, gaps, unmet needs and opportunities related to the marketing operations function (market research, trade shows, speaker programs, customer education programs – CEPs, KOL Management, VIP Engagements, material production/fulfillment and AdProm process.
• Execute specific initiatives in to improve process efficiency and effectiveness
• Collaborate with AWC and SSM (sales, marketing, reimbursement, policy, legal, compliance, regulatory, clinical/medical) to identify and address key unmet needs related to operations/process
• In coordination Sales and Marketing Leadership, direct the implementation POA’s (plans of action) to support key initiatives
• Lead the development of annual Marketing Operations Plan.
• In conjunction with Marketing peers, develop a market intelligence plan that appropriately guides and supports enterprise strategy.
• Lead and develop marketing managers and specialist in line with organization ambition and specific marketing plans and goals.
• BA/BS required with a focus on Business, Marketing, Finance, Sociology, Psychology, or Health-related preferred
• MBA preferred
• Five to seven years healthcare marketing/sales experience required
• Two to four years experience in a business management function (e.g., Manager, Director) preferred
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!