Customer Service Representative
Job Req code: 688
Category: Customer Service
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
Organogenesis corporate headquarters is located in Canton, Massachusetts, and we have an additional site in Norwood, Massachusetts. Our Canton location is the manufacturing site for PuraPly® AM (which heals acute and chronic wounds), and Apligraf® (for the treatment of surgical wounds). Our Norwood location manufactures ReNu® (offering regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties to create an environment that reduces pain) and NuCel® (which provides an enhanced environment for tissue growth, repair and healing). Canton is also the location for Customer Service, Reimbursement and other corporate teams, supporting our full range of products.
The Customer Service Representative reports to the Supervisor, Customer Service East and works Monday-Friday from 9:30am - 6:00pm.
- Review and process phone, fax, and e-mailed orders into the order entry system to ensure that shipments are expedited in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and sales representatives.
- Provide customers with timely communications regarding products and the status of their orders.
- Greet and direct customer/reception calls as appropriate.
- Adherence to all SOPs, protocols, policies, regulatory requirements and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Investigate problems related to shipment of product, credits and customer inquiries.
- Maintain department records.
- Document customer calls as needed.
- Effectively interface with hospitals, wound care centers and physicians to ensure the highest level of customer service is attained.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, especially in the medical device, biotechnology or healthcare industries preferred
- 3-5 years' customer service or relevant experience required
- Familiarity with the sales order cycle
- Knowledge of the shipping process and experience dealing with UPS and FedEx
- PC / software proficiency
- Familiarity with MS Office and MS Excel is required
- Microsoft Dynamics AX knowledge a plus
- Ability to effectively write business correspondence and procedure documentation, and to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists, as well as to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Communicating with others to exchange information.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Sedentary work for primarily involves sitting/standing.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!