Clinical Project Manager
Job ID: 686
Job Req code: 686
Category: Clinical Affairs
Job Type: Clinical
The Clinical Project Manager (CPM) will be responsible for managing multiple multi-center, randomized controlled clinical studies in accordance with protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements, preferably including (but not required) 21CFR Part 1271/ 361 Human cells, Tissues, and Cellular and Tissue-Based Products (HCT/P).
This position will be responsible for the operational management, oversight, and successful execution of clinical studies from protocol concept through the clinical study report and publication, while ensuring completion of study deliverables. Implement and manage clinical development plans and timelines that lead to timely implementation, execution, and analysis of clinical studies in preparation for regulatory submissions. Identify and manage the activities needed to achieve this goal utilizing internal and external resources. Establish good working relationships with internal legal, medical, clinical, manufacturing operations, regulatory, marketing, and health care economics teams. Prepare clinical documentation to support reimbursement necessities and marketing messages for post-market studies and regulatory submissions for investigational studies.
S/he will have a proven ability to independently prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines, screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external sources. S/he shall have and utilize technical knowledge and build clinical research capabilities, implementing appropriate procedures and policies. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, articulate, high-energy, organized, and able to support cross-functional coordination in a fast paced environment, assist with developing department staff; and manage consultants and Contract Research Organizations (CROs). S/he will develop and maintain relationships with Investigators and their study staff as well as key opinion leaders.
This position is based at Organogenesis Inc.’s headquarters in Canton, MA, reports directly to the Associate Director of Clinical Affairs, and may entail approximately 25% travel, depending on project needs.
- Achieves study objectives by working with team members to set project priorities and milestones and resolve project conflicts
- Assesses the operational feasibility of studies and recommends execution and risk mitigation plans
- Co-monitors as needed
- Develops and tracks study timelines, budget, and quality metrics
- Ensures appropriate clinical resources are available for the clinical project
- Ensures GCP and regulatory compliance is maintained
- Participates in CRO and other vendor selection, negotiation and management, including monitoring of associated budgets and contracts
- Plays a part in the analysis, summary, and reporting of clinical data through the course of the study
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 5+ years clinical research experience in an industry setting and a minimum of 2 years project-lead or management experience
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in a scientific discipline, RN, BSN degree or equivalent
- Experience with EDC systems Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in writing clinical study protocols, informed consent forms, and other clinical documents Has demonstrated ability to multitask successfully and drive concurrent projects through completion
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!