Production Associate I - Production Support (6+ month temp to hire)
Job ID: 632
Job Req code: 632
Job Type: Organogenesis
This is an entry-level position. The Associate will perform all activities required by the Production Support Team, under the direct supervision from the Team Leader, Supervisor, or Manager. The Team is responsible for cleaning, preparing, and sterilizing all of the essential equipment required for daily Production tasks. The area is a fast paced cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) environment that requires individuals to take the initiative, and to have the ability to work as a team as well as independently. The area requires approximately 6.5 hours/day of standing, and occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs. Some holiday coverage is required. The schedule for this position during training is Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm and will then shift to Sunday - Thursday 6:00am-2:30pm (some flexibility will be required to work occasional overtime.)
- Responsible for Cleaning Equipment
- Segregating equipment
- Inspecting for cleanliness
- Running glassware washers
- Responsible for Preparing Equipment
- Measuring and cutting tubing
- Preparing Production Set-Ups per Standard Operating Procedures
- Wrapping equipment in preparation for sterilization
- Responsible for Sterilizing Equipment
- Running Depyrogenation Ovens
- Running Autoclaves
- Responsible for adherence to all Operating Procedures, Protocols, Policies, Regulatory Requirements, GMP, and Safety Guidelines.
- Minimum requirement of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Biotech certificate, Quality Systems regulations (cGMP) knowledge and clean room experience preferred but not required.
A pre-employment lift test and physical are required for this position.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!