Production Associate I/II - Cell Culture
Job ID: 615
Job Req code: 615
Job Type: Cell Culture
The Production Associate I/II – Cell Culture will aid in the production of HEP and HDF cells in a cGMP environment . This Associate performs all tasks required to produce cells ( i.e. spinner preparation, seed, maintain, harvest cell) . The Production Associate I/II also assists in the cell banking process. This individual operates in accordance with environmental, health, safety and cGMP guidelines. This is a Sunday-Thursday position.
- Performs cell culture according to established MBRs and OPs
- Assists in developing, collecting, trending, and analyzing cell culture technical data
- Assures cell culture paperwork is complete and compliant with all protocols
- Responsible for proper operation and cleaning of clean room equipment
- Maintains all required records & adherence to established guidelines
- High school diploma or equivalent required. A Bachelor's degree in Biology or a related science discipline is strongly preferred. A Certificate or A.S. in Biotechnology with 3-5 years' relevant experience will also be considered.
- Direct experience with cell banking, cell culture, and/or fermentation is highly desired.
- Prior experience in general lab techniques including aseptic technique, cGMP and clean room protocols is desired.
- Must have the ability to work safely and conscientiously in a manufacturing cleanroom environment, for extend periods of time.
- Basic computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Aseptic technique, basic lab techniques (pipettes, balances, etc.)
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!