Job ID: 607
Job Req code: 607
Category: Distribution and Warehouse
Job Type: OI Surgical and Sports Medicine
Organogenesis Surgical & Sports Medicine based in Birmingham, AL is seeking a motivated and responsible candidate for a Receiving Coordinator position. The candidate must show initiative, strong communication skills, relevant scientific knowledge/experience, and be a team player. Excellent attention to detail, the ability to work independently, and good organizational skills are also essential to being successful in this position.
- Product: Prepare and transfer product for daily order processing by Customer Service. Update document daily for available product tissue IDs.
- Receiving: Check in Freeze Dried and Frozen HCT/Ps into system. Once HCT/Ps have been received into AX, complete appropriate receipt documentation to be reviewed by Division Purchasing Manager or Operations Manager as appropriate.
- Inventory Rotation: Rotate inventory
- Tissue Storage Rooms: Assist in maintaining clean and orderly storage rooms for all Freeze Dried HCT/Ps.
- Return Authorizations: Issue return authorization numbers to customers to ensure returns are done correctly.
- HCT/P Returns: Receive incoming HCT/Ps with return authorization, evaluate the condition of the return, and determine a disposition for the returned. Return products in AX and return items to inventory.
- Vendor Returns: Coordinates with vendors to return products back to the vendor including completing appropriate paperwork and shipping returned items according to the vendor’s return policy.
- Disposals: Prepare the monthly disposal process for all tissue being disposed of that month.
- Appointed Training: As approved by responsible Manager/Supervisor; conduct on-the-job training to appropriate personnel.
Associate's Degree/Equivalent preferred.
High attention to detail.
Experience with inventory preferrred but not required.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!