Production Associate I - Production Support
Job Req code: 605
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
Organogenesis corporate headquarters is located in Canton, Massachusetts, and we have an additional site in Norwood, Massachusetts. Our Canton location is the manufacturing site for PuraPly® AM (which heals acute and chronic wounds), and Apligraf® (for the treatment of surgical wounds). Our Norwood location manufactures ReNu® (offering regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties to create an environment that reduces pain) and NuCel® (which provides an enhanced environment for tissue growth, repair and healing). Canton is also the location for Customer Service, Reimbursement and other corporate teams, supporting our full range of products.
The Production Associate reports to the Manager, Production Support and works a Monday-Friday schedule, approximately 7:30am-3:30pm. Initial training will occur at our Canton, MA office for a period of several weeks (approximately 5 miles from the Norwood building).
- The Production Associate will perform all activities required by the Production Support team, under the direct supervision from the Team Leader, Supervisor, or Manager. The team is responsible for cleaning, preparing, and sterilizing all of the essential equipment required for daily production tasks. The area is a fast paced cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) environment that requires individuals to take initiative and to have the ability to work as a team as well as independently.
- Segregating equipment
- Inspecting for cleanliness
- Running glassware washers
- Responsible for preparing equipment
- Measuring and cutting tubing
- Preparing Production set-ups per standard operating procedures
- Wrapping equipment in preparation for sterilization
- Responsible for sterilizing equipment
- Running depyrogenation ovens
- Running autoclaves
- Responsible for adherence to all operating procedures, protocols, policies, regulatory requirements, GMP, and safety guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Biotech certificate, quality systems regulations (cGMP) knowledge and clean room experience preferred but not required.
- Approximately 6.5 hours/day of standing, and occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs.
- Some holiday coverage is required.
- A pre-employment lift test and physical are required for this position.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!