Job ID: 603
Job Req code: 603
Job Type: OI Surgical and Sports Medicine
Organogenesis Surgical & Sports Medicine based in Birmingham, AL is seeking a motivated and responsible candidate for a Contracts Coordinator position. The candidate must show initiative, strong communication skills, good judgment and be a team player. Excellent attention to detail, the ability to work independently, and good organizational skills are also essential to being successful in this position.
Organogenesis is a science driven company that is focused on placental-derived tissues as a platform for regenerative medicine. Organogenesis Tissue Technologies portfolio includes surgical biologic solutions for burn and acute wound treatment, plastic, reconstructive and orthopedic surgery.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Work with sales management to prepare agency contracts
- Receive and send agency onboarding forms and ensure compliance of required initial training
- Collect terms and populate contract
- Cross reference territory with existing agencies and directs
- Receive approval from management departments for agency contracts
- Document receipt of signed contracts
- Communicate to accounting for agency to be setup as a vendor in AX
- Direct sales portal activation with marketing
- Update territory spreadsheet
- Responsible for agency contract maintenance
- Populate amendments when there are changes to territory or commissions
- Monitor contracts vs sales data
- Terminate contracts, notifying marketing and accounting
- Update distributor database with representative contact information
- Monitor receipt of required compliance and quality documents
- Monitor and document product training for agencies and representatives
- Maintain agency distribution list for communications
- Assist Sr. Contracts Coordinator in providing support to Sales Management
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Under the supervision of the VP of Sales.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
Organogenesis is committed to being an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and recognizes the power of a diverse community. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and the position will remain open until filled.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise excellent judgment and discretion in handling highly confidential information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to communicate clearly and professionally with individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
- Time management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Must be dedicated to providing superior, high quality customer service to both customers and outside sales force.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities from various constituents.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!