Material Handler I
Job ID: 602
Job Req code: 602
Category: Distribution and Warehouse
Job Type: OI Surgical and Sports Medicine
This position is a temporary to permanent position.
- Package inspection.
- Receives shipments.
- Distributes packages throughout facility and obtain signature.
- Prepares outgoing shipment requests and schedule pickups.
- Must competently handle the shipping and handling of hazardous materials.
- Assists in scheduling daily activities of delivery person and tracking issues from lab and office managers.
- Labels incoming materials and finished products.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Requires a high school diploma with a minimum of 0-1 year of related experience.
- Excellent organizational skills with inventory and warehouse experience.
- Should be detailed oriented with good computer skills (receiving entry system, Word, and Excel programs).
- Strong communication skills are needed for interaction with all department levels.
- Previous experience handling and storing hazardous materials is preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. required.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!