Job ID: 592
Job Req code: 592
Category: Distribution and Warehouse
Job Type: Manufacturing
Organogenesis is a leader in regenerative medicine focused on empowering healing through the development, manufacturing and sale of products for the advanced wound care, and surgical and sports medicine markets. We currently have an opening for a full time (40 hours) Materials Handler to join the team. We offer a strong benefits package, opportunities for growth, and the chance to contribute to our mission: to provide an integrated portfolio of healing solutions that improve lives while lowering the overall cost of health care.
The Materials Handler reports to the Manager, Materials and Warehousing, and works a Monday-Friday schedule during regular business hours. Some holidays are required. This is a non-exempt position per the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Receives and labels incoming materials.
- Delivers materials to internal customers.
- Produce labels for finished products.
- Product labeling and packaging.
- Assist in the daily scheduling of activities.
- Prepare and package outgoing product shipments.
- Print and prepare documentation.
- Complete cycle counts and inventory checks in a timely and accurate manner
- Verify product descriptions, status and quantities.
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace.
- Provide support to co-workers and other departments as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Preferred education and experience:
- A high school diploma or equivalent; 1 year related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn ERP systems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very strong attention to detail, with good computer skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, are needed for interaction with all department levels.
- Some holiday work may be required
- A pre-employment physical and lift test is required for this role, with the ability to safely lift 50 lbs.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!