QA Specialist II; MBR & Donor File Review
Job Req code: 579
Category: Quality Systems
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others. Empowering Healing.
The QA Specialist performs quality activities in support of donor file reviews, Amnion production record reviews, and Amnion product releases. The position has a great deal of interaction with many internal departments including, Operations; Donor Services, Amnion Production, Facilities, Validation, Calibration, Materials, Quality Control, Customer Service and Logistics. The QA Specialist performs a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements by conducting batch record review, audits, data analysis, and other documentation reviews.
• Responsible for the review of Donor files, donor site audit forms, Amnion production batch records and applicable forms needed for the release of Amnion products.
• Responsible for ensuring that all blood tests are within the defined acceptance criteria and that all enrollment criteria were met.
• Ensure that in-process Tissue dispositioning activities are conducted in accordance with quality requirements.
• Ensure that all documentation practices are performed to meet production needs and are in accordance with quality requirements.
• Responsible for interdepartmental interactions to ensure Operations, Donor Services, Customer Service and Logistics needs are satisfied, and priorities understood.
• Participate in coordinating daily activities within the assigned functional area.
• Support special project team activities, as needed.
• Associates/Bachelors degree
• 2-5 years experience in GMP/GLP environment
• Knowledge of scientific principles in a regulated industry
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!