QA Specialist II; MBR & Donor File Review
Job ID: 579
Job Req code: 579
Category: Quality Systems
Job Type: Quality Systems
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the review of Donor files, donor site audit forms, Amnion production batch records and applicable forms needed for the release of Amnion products.
- Responsible for ensuring that all blood tests are within the defined acceptance criteria and that all enrollment criteria were met.
- Ensures that in-process Tissue dispositioning activities are conducted in accordance with quality requirements.
- Ensures that all documentation practices are performed to meet production needs and are in accordance with quality requirements.
- Responsible for interdepartmental interactions to ensure Operations, Donor Services, Customer Service and Logistics needs are satisfied, and priorities understood.
- Participates in coordinating daily activities within the assigned functional area.
- Support special project team activities, as needed.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!