Key Account Manager
Home Based Telecommute - US,
Job Req code: 567
The Key Account Manager is responsible for creating a competitive advantage to exceed OG revenue objectives with Key Customer interaction and pull through for the OG portfolio of products. This position will support the Central US area.
- Develop strategic account plans for sales maximizing Health System, Integrated Delivery Network, and GPO Contracted Opportunities
- Coordinate, lead, and oversee pull through execution of Health System, Integrated Delivery Network, and GPO Contracts
- Navigate large hospital systems through VAC, Supply Chain and Revenue Integrity
- Identify opportunities and provide strategical/tactical plans to open key markets
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with Key Account C-suite and administrative stakeholders for sustainable partnerships
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with key departments such as Sales, Marketing, Medical, Health Policy, Finance, etc.
- Support commercial plan of action with national management chains
- Provide feedback on current market trends, industry changes and business opportunities for growth
- BS/BA Degree required
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience in Medical field with successful history in sales, management/leadership, key account management, or relevant experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Proficient analytical skills translating data into actionable insights for sales opportunities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships at all organizational levels
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills
- Experience in managing multiple projects locally, regionally, and nationally
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills including a high level of emotional intelligence
Travel requirements ~50-75
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!