Field Sales Trainer
Job ID: 533
Job Req code: 533
Job Type: Sales-General
The Field Sales Trainer position is dedicated to the training and development of our Tissue Regeneration Specialists. This includes newly hired TRSs as well as tenured TRSs with identified areas for development. The Field Training Manager will work in the TRS's territory and collaborate with the RSM (Regional Sales Manager) and the ADS (Associate Director of Sales). This position will require approximately 75% travel. This position reports to the Director of Sales Training.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Working with new TRSs as they complete home study training
- Facilitating in-house training sessions
- Conducting field rides with new TRSs throughout all phases of new hire training
- Collaborate with the RSM team to identify specific training needs for tenured TRSs
- Working with the Director of Training and Development to design and implement advanced training programs for the field sales force
- Working cross-functionally with all departments to develop training programs to meet the needs of the organization.
Bachelor's degree required. Ability and willingness to teach others. Documented success of growing territory business in medical sales/account management role. Previous experience managing Business and Territory. Excellent understanding of Reimbursement & Health Policy, Product, Wound Care industry experience and Clinical knowledge a must. Strong knowledge of competitive products. Strong selling skills plus strong written and verbal communication skills.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!