Tissue Regeneration Specialist, Surgical and Sports Medicine - Exp
Job ID: 405
Job Req code: 407
Job Type: OI Surgical and Sports Medicine
Representative selling Organogenesis biologic products for surgical and/or injectable applications, to multiple specialties, within their assigned territory through: 1) Identifying business opportunities, effective sales planning and sales plan execution 2) Effective clinical selling and sales execution, to include conducting sales presentations to surgeons and a variety of other customers/stakeholders, product evaluation, account enablement and product installation 3) Territory management, to include surgical case coverage, account servicing & troubleshooting, planning and implementation of business development initiatives, and 4) Meeting all administrative and performance requirements of the job.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect and Target: Identify, qualify and gain access to high-gain, revenue-driving customers
- Lead Management: Generate leads through research, referrals and trade shows; utilize and close productive leads
- Sales Planning & Plan Execution:
i.Objective Setting: Set 30-60-90-day sales objectives
ii.Sales Planning: Plan daily/weekly sales & service activity based on 30-60-90-day sales objectives; Effectively execute plan.
iii.Call Planning: Plan & effectively prepare for all individual sales calls
2.Selling & Sales Execution:
- Apply selling skills and consultative sales techniques, along with product/clinical/economic expertise and appropriate selling resources to make effective sales presentations to appropriate clinical, non-clinical and economic customers to include, but not limited to Spine, Sports Medicine, General Orthopedic, Foot & Ankle, General and Plastic Surgeons, OR staff & management, Supply Chain/Materials management, physician office personnel.
- Drive product evaluations and approvals (e.g. VAC process) and actively shepherd the sales enablement process
- Effectively & compliantly utilize value resources such as clinical specialists/experts, customer service, consignment and product storage equipment to support the sales process and the customer
- On-Board new accounts effectively by conducting in-services, and by overseeing the ordering, shipping and receiving of product
- In-Surgery: As needed, attend surgical cases to support surgeon and staff in safe and effective utilization of product
- Oversee, facilitate and troubleshoot implementation of pricing, contracting and reimbursement of products in accounts
- Align productively with overlapping Organogenesis Surgical and Sports Medicine distributor reps
- Actively maintain and grow relationships with customers and network in accounts
- Effectively employing strategies and practices to maintain, support, protect and grow business with existing customers/existing accounts (while pursuing business opportunities with new customers/new accounts
- Business Development:
i.Target, plan and execute local educational/promotional speaker programs; conduct post-event follow up.
ii.Work with marketing to suggest potential specialty-specific KOL candidates for regional/national speakers.
iii.Regional Meeting & Tradeshows: identification & prioritization of all regional tradeshows; effective attendance/sales support; effective follow up of leads
- Troubleshoot product ordering, shipping, delivery, invoicing and contracting issues
4.Performance & Administrative Requirements:
- Achieve assigned territory sales quotas
- Successfully complete all training and developmental assignments
- Effectively utilize sales resources such as Organogenesis Surgical and Sports Medicine Sales Portal, CRM, sales analytics tools and sales reports.
- Policies: Adherence to company compliance/credentialing requirements and to company policies & procedures
- Reporting: Compile and submit reporting requirements including timely & accurate sales activity and expense reporting
- PO & Inventory management: Timely delivery and reconciliation of outstanding PO’s; Manage OI-owned field inventory (e.g. consignment requirements & audits, product storage requirements, etc.); As needed, compliantly conduct product transfers & returns
- Vendor Credentialing: Maintain access to all accounts through timely completion/submission of all account credentialing requirements
- Company-sponsored meetings & events: Attend and participate in company meetings and events such as sales meetings, training events and local/regional/national tradeshows, etc.
Outside Sales Experience (minimum of 3 years in Med Device or B2B)
Proven Track Record
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!