Regional Sales Manager WC - Nationwide Openings - Exp
Home Based Telecommute - US,
Job ID: 298
Job Req code: 298
Job Type: Sales & Marketing
- Create regional business sales plans and resource allocation.
- Monitors accounts, Sales Specialists, and regional performance indicators.
- Modifies plans and tactics on an on-going basis to achieve sales goals.
- Selects, trains, coaches, develops sales specialists for the region.
- Evaluates sales specialists call effectiveness and development needs and creates corrective plans.
- Manages territory adherence to regionally-developed budget.
- Plans, runs and participates in regional meetings and strategy sessions.
- Identifies and coaches potential managers at the sales level.
- Grows the business by assuring the development of new clients and penetrating current clients through their direct reports.
- Work with internal support teams to ensure strategies are executed at the territory level.
- Extensive travel at 50-75% with overnight travel between 3 and 12 days per month. Average Specialist contact – two per week.
BS/BA degree or equivalent in life sciences or related discipline. 5-7 years of direct selling experience with a minimum of two years in the wound care arena and a proven track record of accomplishment with device selling.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!