Production Associate I/II - Fortishield
Job Req code: 1185
Category: Manufacturing Operations
Organogenesis has unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
The Production Associate I - Fortishield assists in the performance of routine operations for the GMP production of Fortishield products. This individual operates in accordance with environmental, health, safety, and cGMP guidelines. The Production Associate reports to the Manager, Fortishield. This position works a Monday-Friday schedule, 7:30am-4:00pm.
- Performing all tasks (solution preparation, cross linking, packaging) required for the production of Fortishield under supervision and in compliance with Quality Systems regulations and according to established procedures
- Preparing and adding chemicals for solutions used within the production areas
- Assembling manifolds and performing pressure tests
- Completing batch records in compliance with all protocols
- Reviewing completed batch records for completeness and accuracy and in compliance with all protocols
- Maintaining all equipment records
- Maintaining supply inventory
- Writing deviations and corrective/preventive action reports, as necessary
- Performing all tasks according to company safety policies
- Other duties as assigned at the discretion of the area Manager
- Communicating with others to exchange information
- Assessing the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned
- A High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Associates degree, Certificate in Biotechnology or other advanced education is preferred
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in a controlled or clean room environment for an extended period of time
- Must have the ability to work safely and conscientiously in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) is a plus but not required
A pre-employment physical and lift test is required for this position.
- Lifting and reaching
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!