QC Analyst III/IV - Cell Culture
Job Req code: 1181
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others. Empowering Healing.
The QC Analyst III/IV performs advanced quality activities in support of product production and releases. This position interacts with other internal departments, including Production, Quality Assurance, Validation, Calibration, Materials, and Logistics. The position also interacts with external entities including contractors and suppliers. The QC Analyst III/IV performs a wide variety of advanced activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements by conducting testing, trending, and reporting results.
- Primary responsibility for the day-to-day activities in the Cell Culture laboratory in support of product release testing
- Scientific/technical contributor on cross-functional projects related to all Cell Culture activities and Bioassay development
- Interact and coordinate with Manufacturing on a daily basis.
- Work closely with the QC bio-assay lab in support of ELISA testing
- Coordination of test sample receipt and scheduling.
- Perform visual inspection of finished product.
- Donated tissue receipt and transfer
- Identify and report areas for process improvement
- Generate and execute feasibility/validation protocols
- Generate trend reports as they relate to quality testing.
- Generate deviation reports, out-of-specification reports, CAPAs, Change Controls and non-routine investigations.
- Revise/Create SOPs.
This position also requires use of repetitive hand movement e.g. micropippetting and keyboard use for moderate or long periods of time. Occasional Class 10K gowning is required to support QC activities.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Requires a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Biology or related field, with 5-7 years of related experience.
- Cell Culture experience required. Experience in Biologics, GMP regulated environment preferred.
- Flow Cytometry experience preferred.
Quality Control new hires are required to undergo a visual acuity screening test and periodic re-testing during employment. The results of this testing are neither a condition for employment nor of continued employment and are utilized solely for purposes of qualifying individuals for performance of certain visual tests/assays requiring minimum visual standards.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!