Customer Service Account Specialist
Job Req code: 1132
Category: Customer Service
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing. We offer a strong benefits package, opportunities for growth, and the chance to contribute to our mission: to provide an integrated portfolio of healing solutions that improve lives while lowering the overall cost of health care.
This individual will maintain the customer master record, create/update accounts that submit new contracts, and maintain our hospital chain and GPO contracts to update our customer accounts accordingly. The hours for this position are Monday - Friday from 9:30am-6:00pm.
- Handle all incoming standard Direct Purchase Agreements and work with customer and sales representatives to gather all necessary paperwork.
- Create new customer accounts.
- Obtain signatures on agreements.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, Sales Representatives and other internal departments
- Responsible for adherence to all SOPs, protocols, policies, regulatory requirements and cGMPs (current Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Work with internal departments on special hospital chain or GPO contracts.
- Monitor customers that opt in or out of any special hospital chain or GPO contracts and update their accounts as necessary.
- Maintain the customer master record.
- Understand steps needed to resolve problems as they relate to day to day processes.
- Keep management informed of potential issues.
- Sales rep training/meetings/calls as needed/instructed by management.
- Other duties as needed and assigned by management.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years' customer service or relevant experience
- Familiarity with contracts
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, especially in the medical device, biotechnology or healthcare industries
- Flexibility in daily work schedule to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Ability to investigate problems related to price discrepancies.
- Ability to process all reporting timely and accurately.
- Ability to identify issues and provide solutions to management.
- Outstanding call handling, verbal and written communication skills
- Technologically savvy - familiarity with Microsoft Office and Excel are required, Microsoft Dynamics AX (ERP) knowledge a plus
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking competence with the ability to perform effectively and accurately under strict deadlines
- Superior problem resolution skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with management, fellow team members and personnel of all departments
- Dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service to both customers and outside sales force
- Motivated by a desire to improve both self and departmental functioning and quality through ongoing growth, development and a commitment to excellence.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!