Tissue Regeneration Specialist - Advanced Wound Care - WI & U.P. Michigan
Job Req code 346
We are a leading regenerative medicine company in the advanced and acute wound care space and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing. Our advanced wound care products are specially developed for the successful treatment of chronic and acute wounds. Our comprehensive portfolio of skin substitutes and other regenerative medicine products empower our patients with life-changing solutions. Our strength is giving others strength.
Learn more about Careers at Organogenesis
What You Will Achieve:
The Tissue Regeneration Specialist (TRS) for Advanced Wound Care is responsible for achieving the sales expectations of the assigned territory. Success is realized by building strong customer relationships, conducting consultative sales producing calls, utilizing solid product and disease state technical knowledge, developing and following a solid territory business plan, and reporting sales related activities to upper management through a call reporting system. This position will be responsible for selling product to physicians and support staff in clinics, and hospitals and will require the specialist to support surgical cases where and when appropriate. Responsible for ensuring that all internal controls activities are completed in full compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX). Significant travel up to 50% of time may be required depending on circumstances.
What You Need to Achieve It:
- BS/BA required.
- 2 years of successful experience in medical sales preferable with a consultative role.
- Proven record of sales success that is verifiable and documented.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently and have strong organizational skills and have.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
What can we offer you?
- 401k -- generous employer match with immediate vesting and financial planning resources
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage options effective on day one of employment
- Flexible Spending Account (medical expenses or dependent care expenses) or Health Savings Account
- Company paid insurances including Short Term, Long Term and Life insurances as well as voluntary options
- Paid maternity leave and parental leave for all new parents
- Adoption benefits
- Education Assistance Policy - $5,000 per year for all employees
- Wellness Program including free trainings on mental health, mindfulness, stress reduction, on-site flu shots and more
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous paid time off including vacation, floating holidays, sick days, and company holidays
- Free parking including an electric charging station (Canton and La Jolla)
- Discounts at BJs Wholesale, Dell, Sullivan Tire, and Sprint
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Travel by car for extended period of times.
- In clinical and/or sterile environments.
- Frequent uses of the wrists and hands.
- Regularly in clinical settings.
- Sometimes in cold temps.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.