Healthcare Compliance Intern
85 Dan Road, Canton, Massachusetts, 02021, United States
Job Req code 191
We are a leading regenerative medicine company in the advanced and acute wound care space and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing. Our advanced wound care products are specially developed for the successful treatment of chronic and acute wounds. Our comprehensive portfolio of skin substitutes and other regenerative medicine products empower our patients with life-changing solutions. Our strength is giving others strength. Learn more about Careers at Organogenesis.
What you will achieve:
The Healthcare Compliance Intern will support the day-to-day responsibilities of the Healthcare Compliance team by assisting with the implementation of training and monitoring initiatives. As a result of this work, the Healthcare Compliance Intern will learn about the business of wound care, the laws and regulations governing the industry, and the elements of an effective life sciences compliance program.
How you will achieve it:
- Support the development and maintenance of compliance written standards and training materials
- Support monitoring and data analytics efforts
- Drafting and designing effective communications
- Project tracking and support
What you need to achieve it:
- Currently enrolled in graduate degree program (e.g. MS, JD, MBA) or Spring 2023 graduate
- Coursework in law, ethics, or public policy
- Proficiency with MS Office software including: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to new work and handle multiple priorities
- Effectively work independently in an extremely fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Motivated to drive results
- Able to work effectively in teams
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of employee and company sensitive information
- Frequent use of wrists and fingers.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- In office or home office setting.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.