Commercial Operations Specialist
Job Req code 180
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
The primary function of the Commercial Operations Specialist is to support Organogenesis’ commercial analytics, reporting and data management needs. This role is responsible for working within commercial operations to perform daily business functions required to establish and maintain key customer data sets in our system along with reviewing data, executing reports and other deliverables. The Specialist will report to the Manager, Commercial Operations.
- Review and update data in the system to ensure accuracy
- Customer Account matching between multiple systems
- Responsible for Customer Account organization & accuracy
- Assign Sales Rep to Sales Orders based on multiple factors including Product, Physician, Location, etc.
- Provide ongoing support to sales personnel with data related questions and issues
- Troubleshoot issues within the sales management system (CRM) related to data
- Responsible for ad hoc data investigations and queries
- Participate in cross-functional projects as needed
- Respond to tickets submitted in the help desk system
- Other requests as needed by the Manager, Commercial Operations
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or related work experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM & Salesforce is a plus
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyze and validate large data sets
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to utilize decision tree style analysis when determining solutions
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative and flexible team player that places the interest of the organization first
- Willing to handle a variety of tasks both big and small
- Able to drive and execute tasks in a fast-past and dynamic environment
- Track record of providing service stability in a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and solve operational challenges
- Sedentary work - Sedentary work involves primarily sitting most of the time.
- Remaining in a sitting position for long periods of time.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Office environment. No adverse environmental conditions.