Reimbursement Intake Coordinator
85 Dan Road, Canton, Massachusetts, 02021, United States
Job Req code 118
Category: Administrative / Clerical
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing. We offer a strong benefits package, opportunities for growth, and the chance to contribute to our mission: to provide an integrated portfolio of healing solutions that improve lives while lowering the overall cost of health care.
The Intake Coordinator provides administrative support to the Reimbursement Support Center.
- Support Electronic forms / fax server function/electronic medical records for reimbursement
- • Perform data entry
- Occasional reception coverage to include answering calls and greeting customers
- Direct new customer paperwork as needed
- Customer setup
- Notify customers of coverage status
- Log incomplete forms and contracts
- Compile reporting information
- Other duties as needed
- High School or equivalent required.
- 1 year of administrative experience preferred.
- 1 years of data entry required.
- Detail oriented.
- Sitting for up to 7 hours a day.
- Repeated use of wrists and fingers for up 7 hours a day.